Position Status: Part Time (20–25 hours per week)
Position Summary: The Coordinator of Little Rock will ensure they provide a safe and gospel-centered program for kids at Foundations church. Will coordinate with other coordinators and pastors in Foundation’s Next Gen department to love and lead our children.
The Coordinator of Preschool (Little Rock) responsibilities include creating and executing weekend curriculum, and establishing the development of volunteers to provide a safe, fun, and gospel-centered program.
General—Director of Little Rock:
• Cast a vision and develop strategic plans for the preschool kids at Foundations Church that aligns with overall church vision to “Bring the extraordinary life of Jesus to a lost and broken world.”
• Utilize FC’s three pillars of CONNECT, GROW, SERVE in age-appropriate ways with preschoolers, parents and volunteers.
• Create a fun, engaging, and gospel-centered curriculum for preschool age children.
• Develop volunteers through recruitment, training, and rewarding.
• Create a safe environment that will allow kids to learn about the gospel of Jesus.
Job Skills and Requirements
• Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft and Apple word processing programs.
• Adaptability to Church’s management software.
• Attention to detail and follow through on assignments and deadlines.
• A commitment to good interpersonal relationships, teamwork and support of church ministries, and a pleasant personality.
• A commitment to confidentiality regarding all records, both of the church and staff, and the members.
• Dependable attendance.
• A person able to manage paid staff as well as a large volunteer network.
• A person who has a strong and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• A person who is supportive, enthusiastic and can articulate the beliefs and vision of Foundations Church.
• A person who will pursue continuing educational experiences in this area. Attendance at seminars and conferences is encouraged and highly desired.
• A person who is positive, energetic, personable, marked by integrity, has leadership ability, is teachable, creative, cooperative, has good people skills, a sense of humor, is self-disciplined, and is friendly to the adults and youth of the community.
• Demonstrate discernment and wisdom in communicating with people from all walks of life.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. The Salary will be discussed upon interview